Sunday, January 17, 2010

you're sitting on the dock playing for an audience of one



Cold War Kids - Audience
Nice song! I like the whole slow rock thing.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Runaway
Run, run, run away
Lost, lost, lost my mind

This song is goooood. Love the keyboard backing the vocals, nice touch.

Delphic - Remain
This is a good change from their electro-dance stuff. Let me go so far as to call it an electronic ballad - the synths don't go overboard, it's subtly there in the background while James Cook's vocals take centre stage after an extended soft melodic intro. I really like it. Listen to this song if you have only have time for one song.

Hot Chip - Take It In
I feel you Hot Chip. This song while not like their hits Ready For The Floor or One Pure Thought, it shines in it's own understated way.

No comments: