Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Saturday Mix #16



Faunts - Feel.Love.Thinking.Of (Mexican with Guns Remix)
I love both versions of the song, the original being slower and makes you want to sink into the song, with the remix being trippier and slow-groove.

The Raveonettes - Last Dance
oh sweet boy. if their new album is anything like Suicide and Last Dance, I'm so gonna love it. There's a bit of that electronic, groovy beats and mainstream-ish lyrics. Awesome.

Burns - Teknique

deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (Caspa Remix)

Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart (Familjen Remix)
Yet another remix from the plethora of Fever Ray remixes out there, and I must say it's pretty well done. Gives the song a bit of buzz.

Gossip - Love Long Distance

Gossip - Love Long Distance (Fake Blood Remix)

No comments: