Thursday, September 10, 2009

X Factor UK #2 - the men who stare at goats



from left, Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue, Louis Walsh.

Au Revoir Simone - Another Likely Story
One of my favouritest bands, or i'd actually rather call them a group. Yet another lovely song by them.

it gets harder/I remember to remember/waking up again all over again

Black Eyes Peas - I Gotta Feeling
They're coming here for F1 Rocks! and bring the house down.


Some updates on UK X Factor which I'm following. Pretty girl and cute boy.

Lucie Jones singing Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You
Really effusive praise from Simon. And I need to reiterate the fact that Cheryl Cole has a really really hot accent.

Lloyd Daniels singing I'm Yours and I'm not sure about the second song, which got him through

No comments: