Friday, September 18, 2009

by then I'd stopped looking for my way out



Oh what a rainy day. It's not a downpour, nor is it a drizzle. It's just right. I could get into the rain and start dancing right now. The patter of the rain on the ground, the shush shush of the rain drops against each other.

Lykke Li - Little Bit
Did I mention she's swedish? haha!

School Of Seven Bells - Face To Face On High Places

Camera Obscura - Tears For Affairs

Here's some ambient music for sampling. And a little nugget. The following two artists are signed on to the same label as School of Seven Bells.
10:32 - Blue Little

Ben Benjamin - Squirmy Sign Language
I like it until about 2:10, before it just sort of spirals downward into random drumbeats and really odd sounds, nothing unlike what you got before the 2:10.

No comments: