Sunday, February 28, 2010

there are two colours in my head



Kina Grannis - Valentine
Friend highlighted this song to me. Said it made her smile and brightened up her day. And well, it IS a sweet, poppy and fun love song all rolled into one. Pretty voice and such lovely lyrics, how's anyone to resist? Listen to this, she's American, BUT she's of Japanese, English, Irish, French, Dutch, Welsh and Scottish descent. What a mouthful and 7 ancestry lines? Oddly, I thought she was Greek when I first saw her name.

Pantha du Prince - The Splendour
Splendid indeed. Magic woven into the fabric of this song, with a touch of mystery. The subtle lines of minimality dotted with plinks make this a song to be savoured.

Lifelike - So Electric
Another song that describes itself. Hmms, coincidental or not?

Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place
It's Radiohead, I don't think I'll do justice by trying to describe the song.

No comments: