Thursday, December 24, 2009

i refuse to let anyone through




Ok, the poll has closed BUT there's only 3 votes. Maybe I should have never started the poll in the first place. HAHA!

I don't know whether this counts as an attempt at a Christmas Eve playlist, but I tried! It's really just a mish-mash of whatever songs I'm listening to.


Acrylics - All Of The Fire

Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Roslyn

Tycho - Coastal Brake
This is just brilliant. Take my word for it.

Local Natives - Airplanes

Great Lake Swimmers - Stealing Tomorrow
Beautiful song, really really wonderful. Well crafted, apt use of strumming to create the mood, and certainly the excellent vocals as well.

Sufjan Stevens - Joy To The World
This is obviously the most Christmas-y song there is here, rather, the only Christmas-y song. Should check out his new album "The BQE", which is a mixed-medium artistic exploration of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.


Note: I'll be doing a favourite songs/albums list. I won't and can't do a ranked list because I'm still not discerning enough.

No comments: