Thursday, October 1, 2009

where did you come from



The Rosenbergs - Birds of a Feather
I'm not sure if they're even active anymore. Quite a lovely song they have here.

Goldpost - Rewind
I'm pretty sure you all know that it came out on How I Met Your Mother, one of the most legendary shows currently (i'm obviously biased but heck). Anyhow, it's such an awesome song. totally love the chorus.

"i'm asking you to stay/the words are finally here"

can picture myself walking through an avenue of trees in the autumn, strolling lazily.

Beach House - D.A.R.L.I.N.G
sounds so sombre yet so beautiful. it's akin to seeing a very beautiful woman, and just standing in awe of the woman.

Beach House - Gila
They certainly know how to make retro-ish beautiful (maybe slightly moody) music. totally sweet.

No comments: