Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Saturday Mix #20



well, here's a little French house producer and DJ, Fred Falke sampling.
The Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix)

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
I really lykke, oh i meant like her. Pardon me, but I really found the loudspeaker part totally out of place. And yes, like the description of the video says, THAT white hair chick, is ROBYN.

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone (Fred Falke Remix)
He really is tearing the house down. All I need is that disco ball.

Grizzly Bear - Fred Falke (Fred Falke Remix)

La Roux - Bulletproof (Fred Falke Remix)
Nothing special here, just adding those regular stuff and it becomes a remix.

Gossip - Heavy Cross
Oh jeez, I was always sure I'd actually introduced this song before. Boy was I wrong, but it's never, NEVER too late. She's got quite a solid voice. And she is Beth Ditto, featured in SMD's Cruel Intentions

Gossip - Heavy Cross (Fred Falke Remix)

No comments: