Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Saturday Mix #24



Amanda Blank - Shame On Me
Amanda Blank aka Amanda Mallory sounds a tad too monotonous in this song, but the beats are definitely quite dancey, made even better in the remix below.

Amanda Blank - Shame On Me (Viking Remix)

Fool's Gold - Surprise Hotel (Mad Decent Remix)
Here's a little froggy lovin'. I mean I don't know what got into their heads, but it's pretty funny and funky at the same time. Like it or hate it, you gotta admit it's interesting - try picturing everyone dancing or hopping like frogs. HAHA!

Amanda Blank - Might Like You Better
This is some bad-ass psychedelic video. There's been mixed reviews about her debut solo outing, but I think this is pretty decent.

Amanda Blank - Might Like You Better (Vaski Remix)

The Sounds - No One Sleeps When I'm Awake
Lead single from this Swedish rock band's third album "Crossing The Rubicon".

The Sounds - No One Sleeps When I'm Awake (La Dolce Vita Remix)

No comments: