Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i'm not gonna change till i want to



Do Make Say Think - Do
This is their myspace site and it features all 4 songs from their latest album "Other Truths". All 4 tracks are pretty epic in that they run at least 8 minutes. The one I particularly liked was Do. If you notice, they've got really neat guitars, stringing out pretty tight rhythms. They are more or less the driving force behind this song, you can feel it as the soul of the song while the powerful drums are the body.

Albert Hammond Jr. - In Transit

The Wooden Sky - Oh My God (It Still Means a Lot to Me)

I've been thinking about selling off every shirt I own
Just to stand out here naked in the cold
Just trying to make it out on my own

very sweet mid tempo song. the harmonica in the background is quite the brilliant idea. brings a folksy feel to the song.

Sea Wolf - You're A Wolf

No comments: