Friday, August 28, 2009

stay up get drunk with all your best friends




ooh, I don't mind living in a house like that!



Lightning Dust - Never Seen
Right click and "Save Target As/Save Link As". Free promo mp3 by their label. This song reminds me of the MS-DOS game Hocus Pocus. No idea why, don't ask me. HAHA!

The Rifles - The Great Escape
Groooooooovy beat. I totally love it when Joel Stoker goes "waiting for the day you're not looking for something else... something elseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" ok he doesn't drag the else, but so what? Love them.

Little Boots - Mathematics
Well, who thinks there's maths involved in the equation of love? Well, maybe all there is to it is just a heart plus a heart. Neat lyrics there. Could very well get good radio airtime.


where's my sylviaaaaaaaa remix? maybe thin white dukes could do the remix. I NEED.






NEED.





NEED.



oh well. whatever. Miike Snow's still awesome.

No comments: