Sunday, August 30, 2009

X Factor UK #1 - like the mischief hidden in your eyes




Anybody's thought of what fate is like? Ever thought that your future wife, could be someone you walked past several times in your life so far? Interesting eh? Anyhow on to music.


Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
Just had to post this. Really. Watching Jamie Archer(on X Factor UK)'s rendition of Sex on Fire by KoL was so awe inspiring. Haha. Ever since I saw Danyl sing "With A Little Help From My Friends", I just had to follow X Factor UK, via youtube ofcourse.

For the benefit of you guys, here's the two of them singing.
Jamie Archer singing Sex on Fire
Danyl Johnson singing With A Little Help From My Friends
Said Simon Cowell, "That was, singlehandedly, the best first audition I've ever heard."

Lightning Dust - Antonia Jane

Pocketbooks - Footsteps

Moswcow Olympics - What Is Left Unsaid

No comments: