Friday, July 8, 2011

all that you want from me you can take it away



Lusine - Double Vision
With a track so ridiculously chill, I just might get double vision once I get high on this drug called good music. A distant beat that palpitates in the quiet of the night, lingering for a while and drifting away just as you think it has settled. Fantastic for a late night jaunt.

André Obin - Soft Rain
It has a intro very similar to another song but I just can't put my finger to it. Whatever it is, sparkling lux synths dominate this outstanding track, along with whispered lyrics that you can't quite decipher its meaning. Multi-layered electronic sounds draw you magnetically into its glorious procession, providing a sort of secret warmth that you'd like to embrace.

Susumu Yokota - Tobiume
This is like dope from the land of the rising sun. I think one can vaguely sense the progression towards the end amidst the constant repetition of hollow synths.

No comments: