Friday, April 2, 2010

i'm not the best you could have attained



Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
Two Door Cinema Club are Alex Trimble, Kevin Baird and Sam Halliday. The Irish trio are the new found purveyors of electropop. Some say their songs lack depth, but with a song as catchy as this which hooks you line and sinker, I say we give them time to hone their craft, and soon we might get some catchy and meaningful stuff from them. Trust me when I say it's extremely catchy - cause it really is, good for the bright warm days of summer.

Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know
Catchy riffs and synths go rampant as they let loose with another similar sounding song, but I'm not complaining. I'm involuntarily bopping my head to the beat. Tourist History sounds like it's gonna be another remix galore.

The Morning Benders - Excuses
Sweet shiny strumming guitar that makes this a really lovely wake up song on a good summer morning. In a bright breezy mood right now, all cause of this song.

No comments: