Friday, June 26, 2009



Well, I guess most of you would have known by now, King of Pop, Michael Jackson has passed away. While I haven't listened to his songs much before while growing up, I do know how much he was an influence back in his heydays, especially during the 80s. I mean you don't get called King of Pop or get 13 Grammys' for nothing. Although he has been dogged by much scandal such as child sex allegations and dangling a(his?) baby over the balcony, he still remains the MJ that many idolise. And prior to his death, he already had a 50 date sell out comeback tour in London.

So, I've just picked out some of his more popular songs for you guys.

MJ - Thriller

MJ - Beat It

MJ - Billie Jean
he's got the moveeeeeeeess.

MJ - Man In The Mirror

The Jackson 5 - Never Say Goodbye

He's left behind a really huge legacy for the world of music. RIP Michael Jackson, you'll be remembered for who you were.

No comments: