Sunday, July 26, 2009

having troubles telling how i feel, but i can dance, dance, dance.




Well, this is totally an excuse but a good excuse all the same. Finished Haruki Murakami's Dance Dance Dance a few days ago, and seems like this post will mark that. Left a few more books, before I finish all the books I want to read that's written by him. (sounds grammatically wrong but whatever)

Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance
No prizes for guessing that this song would feature. It so happened that when I listened to this song, I remembered I was gonna be borrowing the similarly titled book by HM. So I said, why not have such a post? If you read the book, I think the song evokes a similar feeling while reading the book.

The few below are what I feel are very danceable indie songs.
Woodhands - I Wasn't Made For Fighting
Wanted to put Dancers by them actually, but this one's more dancey.

Miike Snow - Animal

Dragonette - Fixin To Thrill (Don Diablo Remix)

Simian Mobile Disco - Audacity of Huge

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll

No comments: